American Prudential Capital believes in small businesses and the fact that they are what has made the United States a great nation and will continue to be the back bone of this country. APC assists small businesses with their business funding needs in order to obtain the success those businesses desire. Founded in 1989, American Prudential Capital is a privately owned, service-oriented commercial finance company offering alternative funding.
- American Prudential Capital assists businesses, financially, when they hit those critical times.
- American Prudential Capital builds long term banking relationships that will bring customers through to the next phase of growth.
- By “greenhousing” a customer for a future bank line of credit, APC helps clients focus on long range solutions as well as the short-term need for cash flow.
Mitchell From has come across many businesses throughout the years through his extensive business networking in Houston, TX. Many of these companies were either new or in that growth phase where they could have used some business funding to take them to that next level in success. Since Mitchell From has a desire to assist business owners, he has partnered up with the # 1 alternative funding company, American Prudential Capital (APC) out of Houston TX, to provide the business funding that these businesses need.
- Do you battle with paying off your suppliers?
- Do you need help getting the IRS off your business’ back?
- Do you need funding to take on new business and bigger deals?
- Have you thought about buying your competition or supply chain?
- Have you been looking for a way to get funding without giving up equity?
- the business is growing too fast for a bank to understand or handle
- the business is too new for the bank to approve
- or they’re in the wrong industry